Welcome to the NextGen Benefits Network
Powering C-Suite Executives & Business Owners with Healthcare Cost Solutions in a New Economic Climate
Control > Chaos
Our nation is in the midst of an unprecedented crisis. For many businesses, it is an existential crisis that threatens their survival.
As a company leader, you have two top priorities right now: keep your employees focused and cut costs.
Reducing Controllable Costs
Your second largest expense after payroll is healthcare.
The NextGen Network is made up of innovative leaders from the top independent employee benefits firms across the U.S., working with C-level executives to manage the healthcare supply chain.
NextGen Advisers have one single goal:
to improve the quality of care & lower health care costs for both employers & employees.
Working with NextGen Benefits Advisers to deploy standard business practices to manage health care costs, companies reduce their year-over-year health care spend by 10 to 20% percent or more – in the first year alone.
An Elite Group of Professionals
Next Generation Practices
Strategies that Move Health Care Costs from OpEx to CapEx
Predictable Costs for Budgeting & Planning
for Executives & Business Owners
A revolutionary model for employer-sponsored health care plans that offers the employer control over their health care budget with the same standard business principles used in every other aspect of their company.
NextGen Advisers leverage this model to reduce costs at least 10-20% while improving benefits and reducing employees’ out-of-pocket costs for health care.
for Your Employees
Lowers and controls health care costs by paying only for the health care that employees use.
Manages the quality and cost of the health care that employees purchase by using a variety of innovative strategies and techniques. All without a negative impact on operations or your workforce.
Control In the COVID-19 Environment
Curated for crisis management, the C-Suite Survival Guide is designed to help executives & business owners cut controllable costs – starting with healthcare.
Execute your COVID-19 Crisis Action Plan with strategies designed to reduce & lower costs that improve quality of care.
We’ll also share more details on the NextGen Benefits Network and how executives are leveraging NextGen Benefits strategies to convert hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars of health care spend into free cash flow or EBITDA.
Download the C-Suite Survival Guide
And complete the form to request your complimentary copy of Breaking Through the Status Quo or connect with a NextGen adviser.
Watch the Interview
Chief Executive Magazine interviews three Executives implementing NextGen Benefits now.
The Westmarc Group | Scottsdale, AZ
Marc Wilson, Founder & CEO
InoVentive Solutions | Bremen, GA
Marcy Health, President
Robert Slayton & Associates | Naperville, IL
Robert Slayton, Owner
Conner Insurance | Indianapolis, IN
Ben Conner, President & CEO
Ryan Spencer, Account Executive
Jeff Fox, Advisor
Caitlin Hodge, Adviser
Commonwealth Insurance Partners | Louisville, KY
Griffin Meredith, President
Becker Benefit Group | Baltimore, MD
Gary Becker, CEO
Voluntary Disruption | Towson, MD
Eric Silverman, Founder
Dixon Associates | Duxbury, MA
Ted Dixon, Partner
Compass Benefits Group | Brighton, MI
Michael Lutz, Partner
Total Control Health Plan | Grand Rapids, MI
Mike Hill, Founder
D2E Health Plans | Sikeston, MO
Beth Johnson, President
Deke Lape, Principal
Righter Insurance | Albuquerque, NM
Debbie Righter, President
SBG Advisors, LLC | Cincinnati, OH
Thomas J. Stautberg, Managing Principal
CU Benefits Alliance | Portland, OR
John Harris, CEO
The Benefits Group | Scott, PA
Jeffrey Haudenschield, Partner
Jim Blachek, Partner
BenefitHelp | Memphis, TN
Mark Holland, President & CEO
Corporate Benefit Analysts | Nashville, TN
Cathy Aiken, President
Altiqe | San Antonio, TX
Allison De Paoli, Founder
IBT Consulting | Fort Worth, TX
Tammera Hollerich, CEO
Ovation Life & Health Services | Plano, TX
Daniel LaBroad, CEO
Affiliated Associates | Essex, VT
Stefanie Pigeon, Principal
Group Benefit Solutions | Tacoma, WA
Chris Wolpert, Founder/Consultant
PSG Washington | Everett, WA
Randy Hansen, President
Nick Hansen, Senior Benefit Consultant
Summit Insurance Services | Jackson, WY
Dawn Sheue, President
- Allison De Paoli, Founder | Altiqe | San Antonio, TX
- Andy Neary, Business Coach/ Consultant | Major League Mindset | Fort Collins, CO
- Ben Conner, President & CEO | Conner Insurance | Indianapolis, IN
- Beth Johnson, President | Mitchell Insurance | Sikeston, MO
- Bill Hughes, Owner | bena Fix | Waco, TX
- Caitlin Hodge, Adviser | HJ Spier | Indianapolis, IN
- Cathy Aiken, President | Corporate Benefit Analysts Inc. | Nashville, TN
- Charlie Webb, Principal | Innovative Insurance Group | Roanoke, VA
- Chris Wolpert, Founder/Consultant | GBS | Lakewood, WA
- Danie LaBroad, CEO | Oviation Life & Health Services | Plano, TX
- Danny O'Connell, CEO | Next Level Insurance | Addison, TX
- Dawn Sheue, President | Summit Insurance Services, Inc. | Pocatello, ID
- Debbie Righter, President | Righter Insurance, LLC | Albuquerque, NM
- Deke Lape, Principal | Mitchell Insurance | Sikeston, MO
- Eric Silverman, Founder | Voluntary Disruption | Towson, MD
- Gary Becker, CEO | Becker Benefit Group | Baltimore, MD
- Griffin Meredith, President | Commonwealth Insurance Partners | Louisville, KY
- Jeff Fox, Principal/ Advisor | HJ Spier | Indianapolis, IN
- Jeffrey Haudenschield, Owner/ Partner | The Benefits Group | Scott, PA
- Jim Blachek, Principal | The Benefits Group | Scott, PA
- John Harris, CEO | CU Benefits Alliance | Beaverton, OR
- Julie Nelson, CFO | The Olson Group | Omaha, NE
- Marc Wilson, Founder & CEO | The Westmarc Group | Scottsdale, AZ
- Marcy Heath, President | Inoventive Solutions | Bremen, GA
- Mark Holland, President & CEO | BenefitHelp | Memphis, TN
- Michael Lutz, Partner | Compass Benefits Group, Inc. | Brighton, MI
- Nick Hansen, Consultant | PSG Washington, Inc. | Everett, WA
- Robert Slayton, Owner | Robert Slayton & Associates | Naperville, IL
- Ryan Spencer, Account Executive | Conner Insurance | Indianapolis, IN
- Stefanie Pigeon, Principal | Affiliated Associates | Essex, VT
- Ted Dixon, Partner | Dixon Associates | Duxbury, MA
- Tim Olson, Managing Partner | The Olson Group | Omaha, NE
- Tom Stautberg, Principal | SBG Advisors | Cincinnat, OH